January 27, 2011

My New Toy

My husband gives me the best gifts ever.  He is thoughtful and does his research big time.  His birthday and Christmas are stressful for me trying to keep up.  To which he lovingly reminds me that I am his gift, and that's all he needs.  Still, it seems he gets the raw end of the deal.

This Christmas he did it again. 



After 10 years of  cooking for my crew, I am now the proud owner of a food processor.  You would think I would have one of those toys already.  But the young, naive bride that I was did not think a food processor was worth the cupboard space.  So away it went to goodwill.  I've been kicking myself for years.  

Well, no more kicking.  This one is here to stay.

Let me give you an idea just how awesome this thing is, and how much time I save:

*chopped almonds- 30 seconds
*bread crumbs- 20 seconds
*salad dressing- 5 seconds
*crushed ice- 30 seconds


There are so many more options I can't wait to try.

I love my new toy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment